Monday, December 6, 2010

Cutie Christmas Tree!

I made a trip down to my cousin's house while they were decorating their Christmas tree last week and they had to but the top tip off to fit their angel on. I ended up taking this top part of the tree home as a joke that it could be the first real tree I've ever had. When I got it home, it dawned on me that it really could make a cute little tree! I put it in a spray bottle with a narrow neck filled with water. I tied a big red bow around the neck of the bottle and put little tiny Christmas ornaments (from last year) on the needles. I then made a star for the top with yellow construction paper and gold glitter. It turned out really well! How cute would this be in a child's room or any small space that needs a little Christmas cheer?

No comments:

Post a Comment